Holidays rocks. That's if you make good use of it. I've been enjoying every single bit of it, and will until next saturday. ||:| (i had to use double | to make the eyebrows look thicker. Iconic-ly me smiley) So, after meddling around in MFM, I am left with around two weeks to fully enjoy my holidays. That is -- take a break.
Selah

A still and quiet lake
(Currently listening to classical music Beethoven - The 9 Symphonies, and it really hits the spot of the soul at this very moment. Just feels like it's something I should be listening to now.)
Guides to spend time during holidays?
i. Good ol' Sports
What can be better than sweating it out, and finally putting the fat that you've been faithfully storing during study week and exam period to good use.
Just be careful ;)
ii. Games
Rain or shine, day or night; these terms don't actually exist in the dictionary of typical/hardcore gamers.

The game that ultimately revolutionise the paradigm of multiplayer gaming
Good way to kill/waste time. The pros: Virtually some, i.e. fun., but practically none. The cons: :)
Am currently playing this. It's been a long while since I played something of the likes of Resident Evil. Kinda miss it, and happen to get it at the right timing, so what the heck. Gameplay is... not that great. Story line has been rather absurd so far. More of frustration is what I got, than fun, from this game. i.e. Running around in circles, doing the same crap repeatitively to get to the next stage, etc. But now with the help of a trainer (a programme that basically helps you cheat), it's getting more fun ;)
iii. Movies
Watched a whole lot of movies. The recent ones are:

Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Woah, what a bloody movie this one is. Johnny Depp has always been renowned/infamous for his interesting/peculiar roles in movies. Now with Tim Burton (Director of Corpse Bride), they've created a masterpiece(?) Anyways, having watched stuffs like Saw and Happy Tree Friends, I thought this was no problem. It's a musical some more... Well, throat slitting + singing can be quite a disturbing combination. I won't say I thoroughly enjoyed it, amidst all the gore, but I'll give a thumb's up. Can be a little bit troubling though.

The Boy in Striped Pajamas
"...Another poignant tale to the canon of Holocaust movies."-USA Today
"A film that should be seen"-FILM REVIEW
Enough said. (Two more that should be seen: Schindler's List, The Pianist)

Angels and Demons
The prequel to the DaVinci Code. Again, I haven't read the book so I cannot make comparison. But if to compare Davinci to this, I somehow find watching Davinci on my 14" with Sony earbud more intriguing and fascinating than watching AnD in the cinema. Perhaps the nature of the context is different. I like the twist of the plot though.
iv. Yamcha/Limteh/Hang out
Nothing beats hanging out with your buddies. And why not, hang out with your mum or dad too?
v. Go on Vacation
Despite H1N1 on the rise, with detailed precautions and lotsa antibodies, (not to mention ca$h), vacation is of course a good way to spend your holidays. Why not start with your own country? I am thinking of touring whole Malaysia throughout my uni days. At least have to visit all the states.
The list isn't exhaustive, but I surely am exhausted. Signing off now.


3 comments:
sweenny todd is one of my favourite movies!!! watched it twice in cinema!!!
johnny depp is handsome and yeng!!
phewwit~~
[thumb's up]
hey...wats the movie "the boy in the "striped pajamas" all about??
looks macam not bad de leh..
Ah Mond! I watched Sweenny Todd before. I went because I thought it was just a musical movie.
After I watched it only found that it is a terror movie.
That night, I had a nightmare. :(
A lesson that I learn: next time before watch movie, it is better to read its synopsis first. :D
Post a Comment