No, it's not VIOS that I want... it's none other than...
MACbook!!!
and it's for sale from RM 3,499!!
Hrm.. very tempting. But i think I should also consider practicality. If i get this macbook, I could use the money to get...

A camera..
Tells a story...
No, it's not VIOS that I want... it's none other than...

Posted by Mun at 1:08 AM
7 comments:
macbook is soooo tempting!!
but having a new camera, psp and ipod will be absolutely awesome too. hehehe.
i miss my iTouch! :(((
LOL!!!! i want a dslr?? the world is full of temptations.. =(
jac: u had an iTouch?
kat: me too? haha....
yea i did. you din see it?
it got lost on the way to kl. :(:(
my hard earned 300 bucks gone!
nope i din see it. OMG!!! How could u lose it??
wait a min, iTouch is only 300 aussie? nice.. i noe where to get one when i want liao. Thanks jac for the lovely present. ;)
lol. either it slipped from my bag or someone stole it. cos i had it on the plane from penang to kl. tsk tsk. kl people! =p
yea it was 305 to be exact. now still prolly that price. is it cheaper? no prob mun. i know where to get really good pictures of it :D
Post a Comment