...or it shall be known simply as P.A.S.S.®
Just a string of interesting events and requests that led up to this idea of setting up a business of helping out people, who have unfinished business in campus because they had to leave to go home.. aww.. kesian..
Well, fortunately for them, there's someone staying back in campus!!! *Inserts opening music *cheng cheng cheng cheng!! (oops, sorry cheng, borrow ur tagline)
so, What is it all about you ask?? Well it's all about finishing up the job for you when ur away!!
Examples of successfully carried out mission:
1. Dropping off keys to Residential College Office
2. Collecting certificates and sending forms
3. Search and retrieval of forgotten luggage
And recently approached for missions:
1. Making request for room mates.
2. Explaining to the Residential College Officer how one can atone himself cos he forgot to drop off the room key, so he won't get his ass busted when he comes back for the next sem.
3. Looking for RA assistants under CKK project.
Well, looking at the high rate of success of the missions being carried out, it's an auspicious start to this business, I'd say, and I have a good feeling about it. For any inquiries or request, please feel free to call the toll free number 1800-HELP-ME-PLS. All missions will be charged accordingly to its difficulty.
Disclaimer: This is a joke. (in an accent you all would be familiar with), oh and sorry, I don't do sweeping dead cats off one's front porch >.<
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Post -Academic-Semester-Services
Posted by Mun at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ur last sentence lebih!
HAHAHAHAHAHA~ I LIKE THIS POST
Noob: Lol... Sorry lorh.. i scared kitty... especially those semi rotten one..
cheng: hehe.. I cant believe the most is case 3. haha..
it's not rotten dam it.. it's pancake-ed
Post a Comment