CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Time for Change

After a good (coming to) three years of service, it's finally time to bid you good-bye, buddy. You'll be dearly missed. Cos through your lens, I experience so-called changing point in my life.

You were there as I stood before the rostrum.

You were there when I took the exam that would pretty much determine my future, and also getting its results.

You were there when tears were shed, or laughters shared.

You were there when I gazed upon the beauty.

You were there when I stepped in the classroom in a different role.

You were there when I embark on the 4-year journey of higher ed.

You were there when I gave the little that I could.

You were there...

Thanks, buddy.

Now, let's say hello to the new kid on the block.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww... So sweet~ Haha.
Btw, where's your pic with the new buddy?;P

ric said...

hey, bro...my old specs which i used when playing badminton oso broken..exactly d same way as yours..lol...once again...

Bergamot said...

de new 1 look like lao qian. XD