So, as a comment on my personal message on gtalk,"Go ahead, plunge it in, deeper!!" grace asked me, "plunge wad in?"
So this is the rest:
Edmond: it's for ur imagination
wouldn't be nice if i tell u d rite?
britgrace: hmmm....
Edmond: u have to interpret the poem urself
u don ask the poet rite?
haha
so wad do u think it is?
britgrace:sorry lor...for not being poetic enuf...
er...socket
Edmond:lol!
thanks grace
britgrace: hahaha
Edmond: u crack me up!
britgrace:hahahaha
that's not just it, it got better,
Edmond: so u thinkit's socket?
haha
u too engineered lar u
britgrace: hmmmm.....
let me think....when do we nid to plunge sth so deep?
sth to do with weather now?
Edmond: hahahaha!!
tat's even better!!
britgrace: u use spoon to plunge in to ice cream
haha
or sth to do with civil?
haha
HAHAHA, it's still not finished, she's still trying to figure out. :p grace is one funny girl to have around.
p/s: sorry if you don't get this, insider's joke
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Plunge
Posted by Mun at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey..U still haven't remove it from your blog ar?
Anyway, I wanna voice out sth...I'm not trying to be funny when I said the answer is socket or ice cream...
Boohoo....why no 1 laugh when I'm trying to be funny? and if I'm serious, every1 tot it was a joke?
sad....
Post a Comment