CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

2 months later...

So it seems, this blog has been abandoned for two months. Lol. Lost all the readership, if it had any to start with.

So, two months later, what has happened? Not a lot, not little as well. Well, this may be the wrong time to sum it all up, especially post stomachache time (had stomachache for 5 days straight, even a little now, but it's really much better. Lesson learnt: 1. Don't take your health for granted. HEALTH is priority!! 2. Always appreciate your good friends! Thanks to friends who cared for me, in time when i was a burden, especially Aaron whom i think I kacau-ed the most. LOL. A friend in need is a friend indeed. (this is becoming like a thank-you speech)).

Enough digressing. So, 2 months and a week later. I sure am different from the me then. Am always growing eh? Though not always vertically as I hoped, but more of mentally and perspective of things.

I am so amazed, by how all friends can be united as before, as if we were never parted. My sis would always say to me after an interesting gathering with friends, "Haiya, give it a few more years, your friends will become like mine lar. Only a few close ones stay" I thought to myself, my group of friends are different. But then there are incidents which I almost believed her words. But the last trip back home had proven it all. My friends are different.

I feel like talking more, but I shall continue later. Till then, have fun, and take good care!

1 comments:

lingnie said...

i'm never mentioned in any post! heheheheheh