After being here for 4 months+, with the obvious (kolomee, SARAWAK laksa, kueh chap, gu bak mee, tomato mee, butter chicken rice, fried tang hoon, metahon, fresh milk, etc) aside, I've found out what I miss and will miss a lot.
PASTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite... Though this picture is not showing my favourite type--> fine sugar coated!
and... CAKES!!!

Ah.. those were the days...



4 comments:
u bake cakes? oh my... really? i wan a slice! = )
Eh? Arekara? I gave u this blog mer? Lol... Thought i gave u the multiply one. Bake cake eh.. I'm the helper only lar. The sifu is my fren. Haha..I miss cheese cakes..
yep. no multiply one oh, u sed tht one juicier, but u din gv me the link. SIFU ar? lol. i miss cheese cakes too. i used to help my mom make cheese cakes too. haha. but now.. stuck here.. no cheese cake looo... = (
Lol... Multiply u need to be my contact to view the juicier ones. Haha.. Cool.. bake then bring back here for me! haha
Post a Comment