CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Secret


I just watched “Secret” by Jay Chou. It’s very nice!! For me at least. I’ve heard reviews from everywhere that it’s nice, but I was quite skeptical with “very”. I thought it was just a pleasant movie to kill some time. At first it really seemed like a typical Taiwanese movie where the acting is a bit unnatural and quixotic story line. But I think the mood of the movie was set well, and the story line was good (though there was a part that will make you go “what?? This whole story is a about supernatural incidents?” but all was well in the end). Of course I was also impressed by the jay’s piano playing. This is a movie which its plot would get stuck in my head for a while.

_____________________________________________________________

Relationship. It’s a funny thing isn’t it? If you’re not the one experiencing it, you might think “what’s there to be so happy about?” or “So? It’s just another breakup?” But no… it’s a completely different story if you were the main character. Often, your brain would analyze what would be the rational thing to do, but your emotions and your body would seem to ‘think’ otherwise. So often, people would end up doing things that they themselves are aware of, but just couldn’t pull themselves out of it.

1 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

"So often, people would end up doing things that they themselves are aware of, but just couldn’t pull themselves out of it."

I agree...